Eye Care & Products in Gaylord, MI
Gaylord Eye Care Center offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Gaylord.
The optometrists who works at Gaylord Eye Care Center, Inc. want to work with you to ensure that your vision is as good as it can be. Our team members have flexible working hours, and we’re committed to satisfying your needs. We’ll give you the fast feedback that you want from a medical professional, and our staff members are compassionate and caring individuals. We personalize our care to suit your needs, and we only use premium eye care products.
We believe in using modern technology to improve our practice, and we continually use this technology for many eye care procedures. We offer:
• Glaucoma treatment
• Cataract screenings
• General vision examinations
Our friendly and helpful staff members will explain everything to you in great detail. Don’t wait any longer to get help from our optometrist. Call Gaylord Eye Care Center, Inc. today to discover the many ways that our staff members can assist you now and in the future.
- Lenses and Frames – Our office uses premium lenses and frames. We strive to provide our patients with state-of-the art lenses and top quality frames.
- Contact Lenses – Gaylord Eye Care Center chooses the contact lenses that are best suited for your visual needs. In this ever changing market, we stay up to the minute with the latest technology.
- Vision Correction – We specialize in custom fitting your lenses to your visual needs, whether that means fitting you with no-line lenses, computer lenses, or the newest digital eyewear, we have the technology to make sure that you are getting the best fit with your new lenses.
- Eye Conditions – At Gaylord Eye Care Center we can diagnose cataracts, take care eye injuries and red eyes and so much more. We do it every day.
- Eye Diseases – Our doctors diagnose and treat glaucoma, diabetic eye diseases and other eye diseases.
- Vision Problems – With our state-of-the-art equipment we are able to diagnose early changes with age-related macular degeneration, visual field defects, glaucoma and so much more.